Q1: Can I group a number of my Activities into one folder in X-Info Connect?
A1: You can if you have the permissions to do so. If not, you might have to talk to someone with adequate permissions.
Q2: How do I group my Activities?
A2. Make sure you have the Activities panel opened, if not click View and select Activities. To group Activities you need to create a folder to place your Activities into:
1. Right click the top level connection
2. Select the arrow adjacent the Add text
3. Select Folder
4. Give the folder a name
5. Add an icon by clicking in the grey square adjacent the Icon text, select an icon
6. Click OK
7. Right click on the new folder
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 above to add more activities to the newly created folder.
Activities are only available in X-Info Connect 5.0 or newer.
If you would like further information or assistance please contact the Mipela Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.