Engaging with the Mipela Support team
The Mipela Support team provides ongoing technical support for clients with a current Technical Support Contract bundle. Technical support includes (but is not limited to):
- Investigating and resolving incidents or issues
- Software upgrades and maintenance
- System review and optimisation
- Data updates
- Template updates.
Q1: How do I contact the Mipela Support team?
A1: The most common method of communication is through email, or you can call the team on 1300 807 770. They’re also happy to attend onsite Client meetings or meet face to face at Mipela’s HQ at Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.
Q2: What do I do if I am having an issue and need to send a request to Support?
A2: Here are some simple guidelines to follow, when sending an issue to Mipela Support.
- Keep it simple, summarise it as best you can, but be specific and to the point
- Do not combine multiple issues in the same request even if they seem similar. Submit a separate request for each issue.
- Please detail all steps/actions clearly and in sequence
- If possible, provide screenshots or photos of the issue and the steps so that we can reproduce your issue. Images of the issue can provide more detail and save on time when investigating the problem at hand. We recommend using Step Recorder, a free and easy to use Windows tool, to automatically capture the details for a User.
If you would like further information or assistance, please contact Mipela Support team on 1300 857 870.