Q1: How do I make a new activity?
A1: Make sure the activities panel is viewable by selecting the View button from the toolbar on the top of the X-Info Connect window. Selecting the Activities option will show the appropriate window. Right-click the Connection, highlight Add and select from the options available.
Q2: What are the options I can create for Activities?
A2: There are five options for Activities:
1. Folder will create a folder to store any Activities.
2. Open will perform a search on specified user input and display search results. User input, results filtering can be defined in the Open activity settings.
3. Search will perform a similar function to Open, but has the capability to show multiple results using multiple input options.
4. Capture can be used to create new objects (as a global activity) or update data for an object (as a contextual activity).
5. Overview allow a range of data display options, from tables and group boxes to charts and graphs and they can be defined for particular Users and User Groups.
If you would like further information or assistance on XIC version 5.0 please contact the MG Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.