With work I am sure you will agree, some days are great, some days are good, some days are bad – we’ve all been there. I thought I would share some thoughts on how to be more productive using technology, with the aim to be working smarter, instead of harder:
- Focus on Systems Instead of Goals – systems are the best way to progress since they reward effort and we can control all the variables
- Track and Measure Output, Not Input – we need to have a sense of direction in those efforts, to know what we are trying to accomplish, a system is an ideal way to control how to achieve an output
- Live by the 80/20 Rule – helps you gain clarity on what is truly important to sustain innovative work
- Automate Repetitive Tasks – means more time to focus on creative and productive work
- Be Data Driven – allows you to focus on the facts and eliminate the emotion and opinions in our day to day decision making processes.
Our recent new clients include Canadian Solar, Goldwind’s Coppabella Wind Farm and Clarke Creek Wind and Solar Farm as well as Veolia’s Springvale Mount Piper Power Station Water Treatment Plant and pipeline to the extended Mipela family.